Please see the following changes that we have implemented for your safety:
- Please inform us PRIOR to your appointment if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in the last 3 weeks. These include, but are not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell and stomach upset. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- All staff and patients will be asked to wear a protective face mask in the office. For the safety of all, if you arrive without a protective mask you will not be allowed to enter the building. Our doctors and staff will be wearing a protective mask.
- All patients entering the office will have temperatures taken with a no touch thermometer and will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands with soap and water. Anyone with a temperature over 100F will be rescheduled.
- To minimize the number of people in the office we ask for patients to come to the appointment alone when possible. A limited number of patients will be allowed into the office at one time to allow adequate social distancing and the door will be locked. Should you need assistance, please contact our office so we can accommodate the situation.
- We recommend that you avoid scheduling an appointment for routine care if you are a patient with a compromised immune system or have other risk factors.
- We ask all patients to arrive to your appointment on time so we can limit the number of patients in the office. Appointments will be scheduled further apart to ensure adequate time to properly disinfect all equipment and exam rooms.
- Please give us 48 hours notice if appointments need to be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Drop in appointments will not be available at this time. Glasses orders, repairs, adjustments and dispensing of glasses will need to be scheduled. If you are only picking up supplies, please call the office prior to arrival and we will deliver them to you in your car.
- All frames will be disinfected after being tried on by patients. Our opticians will continue to help you with making your frame choice with extra safety precautions.
- We will keep the waiting area free from magazines and toys. Our staff will disinfect all patient areas thoroughly throughout the day.
Our highest priority is the safety of our patients and staff. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and are grateful for your support and understanding as we implement these protocols. Your cooperation is vital in making sure that everyone is protected.
Dr. Jen and Dr. Joshi